Located in the heart of Miami’s financial district, the 85-story One Brickell City Centre is transforming the downtown area as work continues on the $1.05 billion mixed-use project. This is currently the largest single project in the city being strategically built on 9.1 acres with a focus on diverse retail, entertainment, 5-star hotel, and Class A office space. A parking podium connects three adjacent sub-grade parking structures constructed as part of a previous phase.
Plaza on Fifth, a mixed-use facility, features shopping and dining on street level, upscale commercial space on the second floor, and luxury condominiums and townhomes on the upper four floors. A unique feature is the roof-top garden for residential tenants that provides a beautiful 360-degree panoramic view of the area. The connected theater is the first theatre facility for the City of Coralville. The 7,800-square-foot space features a proscenium style theatre accompanied by a 480-seat auditorium and lobby. The building’s engineering is comprised of sustainable features such as water source heat pumps, lighting controls, and low-water usage plumbing fixtures.
- Pre-certified LEED Silver.
- The building utilizes high-efficiency lighting systems including:
- Daylighting control systems
- LED lighting in the core and common spaces
- Lighting controls integrated with building management system for optimal efficiency
- Office levels cooled by optimized high-efficiency chilled water system that performs 18% better than LEED baseline system.
- HVAC systems designed to be flexible for tenants with and without ceilings to accommodate unique office tenants in the Nashville market.
- Power density, exceeding industry standard, will be available for tenant power needs to accommodate power-intensive tenants such as financial trading firms, data center operations, etc.