The new mixed-use, 24-story, Class A office space will sit across the street from the 11-acre West Riverfront Park and soon-to-open Amphitheater in SoBro. Plans call for one floor of retail space to wrap around the building including an office lobby. There will be 10 levels of above-ground parking with 14 floors of office space situated above the parking podium which will utilize an automated occupancy sensing feature.Project highlights:
- Pre-certified LEED Silver.
- The building utilizes high-efficiency lighting systems including:
- Daylighting control systems
- LED lighting in the core and common spaces
- Lighting controls integrated with building management system for optimal efficiency
- Office levels cooled by optimized high-efficiency chilled water system that performs 18% better than LEED baseline system.
- HVAC systems designed to be flexible for tenants with and without ceilings to accommodate unique office tenants in the Nashville market.
- Power density, exceeding industry standard, will be available for tenant power needs to accommodate power-intensive tenants such as financial trading firms, data center operations, etc.