Downtown Oklahoma City will soon see an addition to its beautiful skyline. Connected to a neighboring building via a 144-foot skybridge, 499 Sheridan will also use a 60-foot sky bridge to connect with the new parking structure. The architecturally-modern tower will integrate rich, historical architecture elements on the facade, featuring building components from Oklahoma’s City’s 1930 thriving main street. The passenger elevator shaft is pressurized to eliminate lobby doors on office floors.The 32-story facility will provide 700,000 gross square feet of corporate office space as well as two parking structures for employees.
- Pre-Certified LEED Silver.
- Developed efficient floor-by-floor air handling and distribution system for optimal occupant comfort and energy-efficiency.
- Designed to use less than 90% of the energy allowed by code for lighting.
- Developed tenant design manual guidelines to improve tenant fit-out efficiency in meeting building standards.
- Designed a tenant submetering system to ensure tenant energy efficiency.