The original facility, constructed in 1921, was outdated and required the use of portables to accommodate the student population. Alvine Engineering provided mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services for the program renovations within the existing facility and for an addition that includes six general purpose classrooms, gymnasium/multi-purpose commons, restrooms, and support spaces as necessary.
- A new geothermal well field constructed to the south of the existing building.
- Building improvements designed to minimize maintenance.
- ADA-compliant restrooms.