Northwestern Mutual Tower and Community Amenities will reflect the city’s invigorating urban lifestyle. The building design includes a 3+-story “Commons” that extends along the south side of East Mason Street, covering an area greater than two city blocks. The Commons will have public space with a visitor’s center, café, and outdoor dining capable of serving 6,000+ meals per day. Fitness centers and other amenities serve on-site staff as well as the thousands of Northwestern Mutual employees that visit the facility for training and conferences annually. There will also be a 3-acre park around the building that includes a water feature.
- Anticipated to be LEED Gold certified.
- Creative office environment for high-performance.
- Development of new MEP infrastructure spines to serve the three major components of the facility.
- Development of plug-and-play MEP systems for a flexible office environment, including telecommunications, power, and HVAC systems.
- Utilization of a raised floor for office components, providing individual HVAC
control for office tenants.