Located in the heart of Miami’s financial district, the 85-story One Brickell City Centre is transforming the downtown area as work continues on the $1.05 billion mixed-use project. This is currently the largest single project in the city being strategically built on 9.1 acres with a focus on diverse retail, entertainment, 5-star hotel, and Class A office space. A parking podium connects three adjacent sub-grade parking structures constructed as part of a previous phase.One Brickell City Centre is anticipated to bring a new level of urban living and sophistication to the area by fostering a culture of interdependence and sustainability.
- Pre-certified LEED Platinum.
- Designed to have net zero water dischargethrough the following techniques:
- Rainwater harvesting
- Gray/black water treatment on-site
- Condensate water recycling
- Integration of photo-voltaic panels into the south façade shading devices to generate over 0.5 MW of power.
- Development of an electrical utility distribution system integrating the utility infrastructure in the tower space. This is a groundbreaking design in the Miami market.
- Heat recovery and absorption high-efficiency chillers for office, hotel, and retail heating and cooling to reduce electrical distribution and utility costs.