Memorial Park Healthplex
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The Memorial Park Healthplex is located in the heart of the Oklahoma City metro and is a three-story medical office building (MOB). The facility includes modern features and amenities to accommodate and create a welcoming and safe environment. The building was designed to have flexible shell space on the first floor suited for future medical tenants.
- First-floor shell space designed for future ambulatory surgical center.
- Flexible mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection systems and designs on the second and third floor to accommodate for various, future tenants.
- Designed plumbing systems, including all plumbing fixtures, domestic water piping, sanitary sewer piping, sanitary vent piping, and storm piping.
- Nurse call and intercom design.
- Decorative lighting was used at building entrances and lobbies to create a welcoming environment for employees and visitors.
- Dimming was provided in many areas to provide the owner with flexibility and energy conservation.
- Coordinated power requirements with vendors for medical imaging equipment.
- Designed a variable-air-volume HVAC system that provides individual zone control for similar loading spaces.
Photography credit: Mel Willis Co.