Sioux Falls, South Dakota
950 Parking Stalls
Sited on an 18-acre property, the 4-story CitiBank of Sioux Falls office building is part of CitiBank’s first new developments in over ten years and houses approximately 1,250 employees.
Employees benefit from a modern, collaborative workspace with flexibility to work in different spaces.
- The building is LEED Gold Certified.
- Demising and interior partitions.
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS).
- Standby generator for the entire facility.
- All LED light fixtures with controls and exit lights.
- Electrical distribution system including panels, conduits, and outlets.
- Low Voltage distribution.
- Smoke and fire detectors and life safety devices.
- Daylight harvesting systems.
- Ice storage systems to reduce peak demand.
- BIM Model implementing COBie building data exchange as part of openBIM to collaboratively design, build, and operate the facility.
- Assigned US OmniClass classifications to BIM elements as a part of the strategy to classify the built environment and associated processes into a single unifying system.
Photography credit: Fentress Photography