Enable Midstream Partners Corporate Headquarters
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Just five years after its founding, Enable Midstream Partners’ business growth and momentum as a leader in the energy industry created a need for a larger corporate headquarters in downtown Oklahoma City. They moved into BOK Park Plaza in a 155,000-square-foot, 6-floor renovated space that now houses the company’s 500 employees that are spread out in 30 different departments.
- Systems were designed according to the base building tenant design manual to meet BOK Park Plaza’s LEED requirements.
- Supplemental, independent HVAC and electrical systems allow Enable to operate several critical functions 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- BOK Park Plaza’s primary ductwork was extended to parallel fan-powered terminal units to serve the Enable Midstream space.
- Breakroom exhaust was ducted out to limit odors outside of the area.
- Daylight harvesting lighting controls were utilized on all four facades of each floor level.
- A looped domestic hot water system was provided across multiple floors to limit the number of water heaters and provide hot water to users without delay.
Photography credit: Simon Hurst Photography