OMNE Partners Headquarters
OMNE Partners, a commercial real estate firm, has offices in the Bank of the West Business Park in West Omaha. The program for the office area includes open offices, enclosed offices, a breakroom, reception area, and conference rooms.
Updating the space added a full glass office front, allowing natural light to penetrate to the interior. A mixture of traditional finishes and structurally-exposed ceilings define formal and informal spaces.
- Modified HVAC ductwork to accommodate zoning appropriate to the new space layout.
- Ductwork was exposed to enhance the modern industrial feel desired by the client.
- Lighting fixtures were upgraded throughout the space with LED lights. The resultant design is 40% more energy efficient than code requirements.
- Light fixtures were integrated into specialty architectural features in the reception area.
- New low flow plumbing fixtures were provided for the breakroom, conference room, and coffee bar to conserve water.
Photography credit: Kessler Photography