OMNE Partners Headquarters
OMNE Partners, a commercial real estate firm, has offices in the Bank of the West Business Park in West Omaha. The program for the office area includes open offices, enclosed offices, a breakroom, a reception area, and conference rooms.
Updating the nearly 10,000-square-foot OMNE Partners headquarters included the addition of an entire glass office front, allowing natural light to penetrate the interior. A mixture of traditional finishes and structurally exposed ceilings define formal and informal spaces. Alvine Engineering partnered with Holland Basham Architects on this project and provided the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering, along with architectural lighting design.
- The OMNE Partners headquarters includes a modified HVAC ductwork to accommodate zoning appropriate to the new space layout.
- Ductwork was exposed to enhance the modern industrial feel desired by the client.
- Lighting fixtures were upgraded throughout the space with LED lights. The resultant design is 40% more energy efficient than code requirements.
- Light fixtures were integrated into specialty architectural features in the reception area.
- New low-flow plumbing fixtures were provided for the breakroom, conference room, and coffee bar to conserve water.
Learn more about our commercial office work.
Photography credit: Kessler Photography