This project consists of renovating the 14th floor of the Landmark Center for Bailey Lauerman offices. The space is a combination of open office and partially enclosed areas, along with some private offices and other enclosed spaces.
- Plumbing for new break kitchen was designed.
- Modified ductwork and added air terminal units to the building.
- Investigated cooling system for the existing IT room and coordinated with the landlord to determine availability for reuse.
- Reconfigured fire sprinkler system and made fire alarm layout revisions.
- Lighting and associated controls, including emergency lighting, were designed.
- Designed telecommunications space including equipment for termination of work area outlets and mounting of the Owner’s network electronics.
- Coordinated telecommunications design including power, grounding, and cooling.
- Designed audiovisual systems including supporting infrastructure and equipment selection such as video presentation and sound reinforcement for the following spaces:
- Presentation theater
- Team/client huddle rooms
- Creative concepting areas
- Production studio
- Social monitoring video wall
- Sound booth
- Coordinated video conferencing design for the team/client huddle rooms.
- Designed audiovisual control system for audio and video source selection and interface with auxiliary systems, such as shade and lighting control.
- Provided acoustical analysis and sound isolation recommendations for the presentation theater, creative concepting areas, team huddle areas, private offices, and the sound booth to improve intelligibility and sound quality within each of the spaces.
Photography credit: Philip Daubman Photography