Baird Holm Office Renovation
The renovation of Baird Holm’s downtown Omaha location in the Woodmen Tower consisted of remodeling of Floors 14, 15, and 16. The renovation included high-end furniture, fixtures, and technology-driven conference and meeting rooms. The space also includes floor-to-ceiling windows providing natural sunlight and capturing the views of their downtown location.
- Plumbing was modified to accommodate new layouts in the kitchen and conference rooms.
- The fire sprinkler system was modified as required by new space layout.
- The following HVAC services were provided:
- Relocated diffusers and grilles in renovated areas.
- Provided new air terminal units in areas where the space functioning was changed.
- Controls modification to match new layout and zoning.
- New lighting for renovated areas on the 14th and 16th floors.
- On the 15th floor, design team removed all existing light fixtures with the exception of the restrooms within the tenant space, including LED light fixtures, occupancy sensors, and control stations.
Photography credit: William Hess Photography