First National Tower Corporate Headquarters
45-story office tower
Tenant finish for 24 floors
The Tower at First National Center was built to accommodate the First National Bank of Omaha offices. Alvine Engineering’s team provided mechanical, electrical, and telecommunications tenant fit-out for the 45-story building. The building is Omaha’s tallest and features a 60-foot glass-enclosed Winter Garden, an exterior plaza, and fountain providing public space.
The Corporate Training facility within the Center includes a corporate training area with a central, tiered classroom.
- Office lighting systems and specialized lighting for tiered classroom designed with dimming controls.
- Occupancy sensor based, zoned lighting control system.
- Modular wiring system for furniture and moveable partitions.
- Raised floor modular wiring system for technology integration in three training rooms.
- Air diffusers to accommodate private office spaces.
- Technology design services include:
- Telecommunications room layout
- Equipment rack layout
- Horizontal structured cabling
- Multi-user technology outlet assemblies to serve workstations