Meridian Technology Center Stillwater STEM Addition
Located in Stillwater, the Meridian Technology Center’s 24,000-sqaure-foot science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) addition to the existing campus includes modern laboratory spaces for bio-med and pre-engineering, shops, mechanical spaces, classrooms, and conference space.
- Designed variable refrigerant flow cooling and heating system.
- Provided makeup air and exhaust systems design for three college-level biology lab classrooms.
- Provided extension of the campus fire alarm system and mass notification system for consistent coverage of the addition.
- Designed lighting and power systems that are connected to the existing campus facility, optimizing the existing infrastructure in place.
- Designed telecommunications spaces for housing cable termination equipment and equipment racks.
- Designed voice/data/CCTV cabling infrastructure and build-out of the dedicated spaces within the addition for the communications equipment, cabling, and all associated infrastructure. The purpose of this infrastructure design was provide comprehensive, coordinated, and converged systems, which shall support all aspects of technology throughout the building while maintaining the flexibility to expand and accommodate future system additions.
- Designed audiovisual systems and installed interactive displaces within each classroom and conference room.
Photography credit: John B. Peterson of JPB Photography