Ramsey Solutions Campus
Continuous growth in the last decade caused Ramsey Solutions to commission a new campus, including a new corporate headquarters capable of accommodating over 1,000 employees and an employee/customer amenity center. Not only did the headquarters need to fit the needs of employees and meet broadcasting requirements, but also create a comfortable environment for the guests and audience members of “The Dave Ramsey Show.” To meet these qualifications, the facility utilizes innovative designs that create several areas that can transform based on the current need, allowing the main entrance for employees and guests alike to double as a dining area over the noon hour.
- Alvine participated in frequent and collaborative discussions to offer the best engineering options and solutions for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
- Several work sessions dealt with lessons learned from the first building on campus, helping the owner and design team optimize and plan for the second building.
- The design includes provisions for a café area to accommodate a food service program in the future.
- Lighting fixtures and control systems are compliant with the control and daylighting provisions of the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code.
- Mechanical systems utilize energy-efficient overhead distribution systems, with air handlers connected to a condenser water system with cooling towers.
- Intricate coordination of the architecture, mechanical, electrical, and lighting provided a thoughtful design and whole building integration.
- An emergency generator system provides backup power for life safety systems, critical voice/data systems, and a future studio.
Photography credit: Brian Robbins of Robbins Photography Inc