Beatrice Fire Station
Located outside the City of Lincoln, the Beatrice Fire and Rescue Station serves the growing Beatrice community and surrounding rural areas. Spaces include offices, firefighter rooms, gear storage, a kitchen and dining area, fitness area, and a training tower.
- HVAC system design consisted of a central air handling unit utilizing high-efficiency boilers for heating and an air-cooled condensing unit for cooling.
- Individual room controls consisted of an air terminal unit with hot water reheat.
- Inslab heating system for the apparatus bays and exterior slab outside of apparatus bays.
- Designed vehicle gas detection system within apparatus bays.
- The facility design included a two-story training mezzanine and storm shelter.
- Designed a complete fire sprinkler system.
- Designed high-efficiency, low-flow plumbing fixtures
- LED high-efficiency lighting was designed throughout the facility.