The goal of the Faith Bible Church addition was to provide increased space for the congregation during weekly worship and support an expansion of the children’s services for nursery age through fifth grade. The addition includes dedicated space for children to gather and learn together.
- Designed interior and exterior site lighting, emergency egress lighting, and lighting control system.
- Designed an assistive listening system.
- Designed plumbing systems including all plumbing fixtures, domestic water piping, sanitary sewer piping, and sanitary vent piping.
- Designed fire alarm and annunciation systems for assembly occupancies with interconnections to the existing system.
- Developed acoustical criteria for the design of the building spaces, including reverberation time (RT), speech intelligibility (STI), and noise criterion (NC).
- Calculated the acoustical parameters and evaluation of building materials.
- Recommended acoustical treatment types, quantities, and locations.
- Designed the sound reinforcement system to include type, location, and aiming of loudspeakers for acceptable sound coverage.
- Designed vocal, instrument amplification, and audio recording and streaming capabilities.