Office: 365,000 GSF, Retail: 12,000 GSF
Located in the booming Gulch district in downtown Nashville, ONE22ONE Broadway climbs the skyline at 25-stories. The space features Class A office space, ground floor retail, 10th-floor amenity deck, café, and direct access to I-40. The property’s tenants are within walking distance from neighboring apartments, restaurants, entertainment, and shopping.
- The project is pursuing LEED certification with an emphasis on energy efficiency and occupant health.
- The WELL Health and Safety Rating System is being implemented to ensure evidence-based measures have been adopted and third-party verified.
- Technology systems were designed according to WiredScore standards.
- Passenger elevator lobbies have been eliminated using mechanical pressurization to achieve an equivalent level of protection.
- The project started construction in early 2020 and had the opportunity to adjust the design to integrate additional healthy building features, including destination dispatch elevators, ventilation, ionization/UV systems, and enhanced filtering.
- Retail F&B core and shell spaces enabled to meet the most current Nashville Metro requirements for kitchen waste removal.
- Integrated design to optimize floor-to-ceiling glass, mechanical system efficiency, and glass solar properties to achieve LEED and daylight goals.
Photography credit: Austin Lord Photography