St. James Catholic Parish
Renovation 24,709 GSF
Addition 4,970 GSF
St. James Parish has served the Kearney community for over 150 years. To continue its mission in providing this support, St. James underwent a renovation to not only provide a better facility, but to expand its ministries.
Alvine Engineering’s team developed the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems for the new addition and interior renovations at St. James. The team also provided baptismal font design that included a mechanical system supported by electrical power to circulate and disinfect the baptismal water.
- New gathering space
- Renovation of existing and creation of new administrative offices
- Renovation/creation of a new family room
- Renovation of the worship space
- Renovation of the social hall and kitchen
- Renovation of the reception area and associated support spaces