Together, Inc. Renovation
Together Inc. is a cooperative effort of community church and synagogue leaders to provide emergency resources and navigation to working families in extreme poverty to rebuild housing stability. Annually serving more than 22,000 people in need, local corporations, faith, and human service organizations rely on Together Inc. to provide support services for their employees and neighbors.
- Removed existing water meter/service, plumbing fixtures, waste/vent and water distribution piping.
- Removed and relocated gas meter/service to building exterior. Also removed existing gas distribution piping.
- Provided new gas-fired rooftop units and ductwork distribution systems for areas requiring heating and cooling. Included hot gas reheat for humidity control.
- Building Control System utilizes programmable thermostats for rooftop units and single temperature (adjustable) thermostats for spaces requiring heat only.
- Provided an intelligent microprocessor-based, addressable fire alarm system, complete with addressable control relays.
- Installed a wet-pipe fire sprinkler system throughout with the exception of the garage and Receiving which have a dry-pipe system.
- Voice and data communications infrastructure were designed in compliance with EIA/TIA standards. The building communications infrastructure includes a server equipment room on the main level. Wireless access points were provided at several locations in the building.