Warren Distribution Headquarters
The headquarters for Warren Distribution occupies 1.5 floors of the historic Burlington Rail and Commerce Building. The design incorporates a diversity of spaces in order to provide employees a choice of where and how to work.
Workstations are tailored to the type of work performed within each department and multiple collaboration areas are available for interdepartmental interaction. Supplementary work areas are also available, offering semi-enclosed booth seating areas, standing tabletops, and enclosed “think tank” areas.
- Features heat pumps, vibration isolation, fans, air distribution terminals and devices, sheet metal ductwork, air filtration, insulation, and automatic temperature controls.
- Building is fully protected with a wet-pipe sprinkler system. The sprinkler heads and pipe routing of fire protection system were adjusted as necessary to accommodate the new layout of the tenant space.
- Lighting control system enables on/off and dimming control, multi-scene control coordinated with AV equipment in large conference rooms, occupancy sensor for automatic lighting shut-off, and photosensor dimming control of near-window light fixtures for energy-saving daylight harvesting.
- Audiovisual systems include video presentation equipment, sound reinforcement (loudspeakers and amplifiers), an audiovisual control system for input and output selection, digital signage displays, videoconferencing equipment, and sound masking systems for speech privacy.
- Electronic video surveillance system includes cameras, cable, head-end electronics equipment, content storage, and software. Electronic access control system includes door devices, field panels, cable, head-end electronics equipment, and software.
- Intrusion detection system was designed with door position switches, volumetric motion detection, duress buttons, arm/disarm keypads, field panels, cable, and head-end electronics equipment.