Women’s Healthcare Plaza
As the newest addition to the Norman Healthplex campus, the Women’s Healthcare building, houses the Women’s Healthcare team, Pain Management, and other healthcare tenants. Since 1995, They have been dedicated to meeting the health needs of women in Norman and surrounding communities. This new space is almost tripled in size from the last facility, allowing patient convenience from a woman’s arrival to the flow of services. The warm and inviting interior creates a welcome environment, while the exterior offers an extra amenity with views of a small lake and fountain.
- Designed complete HVAC systems, including cooling plant, heating plant, air handing equipment, air distribution ductwork, and piping systems.
- Designed plumbing systems, including all plumbing fixtures, domestic water piping, sanitary sewer piping, and sanitary vent piping in accordance with applicable code.
- Designed fire protection systems in accordance with applicable fire and life safety codes.
- Designed electrical power, lighting, and fire alarm systems
- Communication system pathways, power, and grounding
Photography credit: Theresa Bragg Photography