One Oak Brook Commons
Oak Brook, Illinois
320,000 Residential GSF, 192,000 Parking GSF
One Oak Brook Commons is a 17-story, Class-A high-rise building with 250 luxury apartment homes and 420 parking stalls within a secured private parking deck. Amenities include a heated pool, lounge area, library and co-working space with private study rooms, pet spa and covered dog run, sports lounge with golf simulator and billiards, and outdoor kitchen. Additionally, tenants have access to a high-end fitness center with a yoga studio.
- The project is designed to achieve LEED and WELL certifications.
- Design of a complete plumbing system that includes all underground piping to public mains. The plumbing system includes a central domestic water heating system, sanitary waste piping, sanitary vent piping, domestic cold/hot/circular water piping, and storm sewer piping.
- Mechanical systems design includes a hydronic vertical stack heat pump system with cooling towers and boilers at the roof penthouse.
- Common areas, exterior, and amenity spaces will have architectural lighting connected to a dimming panel with zone control per fixture type.
- Lighting throughout the units and common spaces will consist of LED type fixtures. Decorative fixtures will be utilized in the amenity areas and throughout other common spaces.
- Design of a fully-addressable fire alarm system.
- Project includes electrical vehicle charging stations.
Photography credit: Josh Pabst Photo