Central Oklahoma Transportation and Parking Authority (COTPA) Oklahoma City Parking Garage Tenant Spaces
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This project involved finishing the tenant space on the first floor of the Central Oklahoma Transportation and Parking Authority (COPTA) Arts District Parking Garage facility. Alvine Engineering previously completed MEP and fire protection engineering design for the 10-story, mixed-use garage, which provides 837 spaces and more than 22,000 square feet of retail and office space.
The space is a destination and casual hang-out for Oklahoma City residents and visitors, featuring a coffee shop, board room, and conference room.
- Design heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including variable refrigerant cooling and heating equipment.
- Energy-efficient lighting and control systems were designed according to local codes to provide sufficient lighting and maximize energy savings.
- Existing fire protection systems were modified to comply with the renovated space’s applicable fire and life safety codes.
- Pathways and rough-ins were provided for telecommunication (voice/data), CATV, audiovisual, and security systems.
- Audiovisual design for the board room included:
- Audio conferencing system that is integrated into the sound system and a high-definition video conferencing system
- Wall-mount touch panel display and a wireless touch panel display
- Wall-mount scheduling touch panel outside of the room
Photography credit: Simon Hurst Photography