13 Luxury Condominiums
5,100 GSF Office Space
In 1888, on the southwest corner of 8th and “O” streets in Lincoln’s historic Haymarket District, a wholesale grocer, Hargreaves Bros. Company, moved into its new home. Then in 1917, the building became home to the Schwarz Paper Company where they operated in the space until 2015. The 130-year-old, 4-story, renovated space now houses 13 luxury condominiums and over 5,000 square feet of office space. The custom-built living spaces vary from 750 to 1,800 square feet with views of the downtown activity.
- Provided lighting design under the east canopy.
- Each condominium has a unique floor plan and the MEP systems were carefully designed to work with the historic architecture and layout of each space.
- Telecommunications distribution systems were designed with flexibility in mind to accommodate future technologies while meeting current needs of the Owner.
- Electrical distribution system was designed so that each residential and commercial tenant will be metered separately.
- Fire alarm system was designed to meet both residential and commercial requirements.
- Each tenant has their own split system heating and cooling unit.
- The building shares a common exhaust air duct system.
- Exposed spiral duct system for each tenant space.
Photography credit: Sinclair Hille Architects