Five Partners Place
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Alvine Engineering designed the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems for this 100,000-square-foot, 4-story, multi-tenant office building for the University of Oklahoma.
Alvine worked closely with the architect and the University to ensure that project criteria and University standards were met. The project was designed in multiple phases in order to start construction while tenant spaces were being designed.
- LEED Certified
- Mechanical system consists of roof-mounted air-handling units and variable air volume terminal units.
- This building connects to the campus chilled water system.
- Digital addressable lighting control system is utilized by the building and allows remote monitoring of lighting fixtures and control devices.
- Fire sprinkler system is a wet-pipe system with fully-concealed heads installed as required to meet NFPA 13 requirements.
- Intelligent microprocessor-based, addressable fire alarm system, complete with addressable control relays, was provided to comply with University, NFPA, and ADA requirements.
- Shoebox-type luminaires were installed in the parking lot areas to match the other Partners Place buildings, including height, spacing, finish, and lamp type.
Photography credit: Simon Hurst Photography