Plaza on Fifth
Plaza on Fifth, a mixed-use facility, features shopping and dining on street level, upscale commercial space on the second floor, and luxury condominiums and townhomes on the upper four floors. A unique feature is the roof-top garden for residential tenants that provides a beautiful 360-degree panoramic view of the area. The building’s engineering is comprised of sustainable features such as water source heat pumps, lighting controls, and low-water usage plumbing fixtures.
The connected theater is the first theatre facility for the City of Coralville. The 7,800-square-foot space is LEED Certified and features a proscenium style theatre accompanied by a 480-seat auditorium and lobby.
- HVAC systems are unitary, separated metered systems.
- Provided complete plumbing infrastructure design for water, sanitary, and sewer.
- A wet sprinkler system with fire pump assembly was provided to include the theater and all other Plaza on Fifth spaces.
- Provided a complete analog addressable fire alarm system with voice evacuation.
- Provided two-head architectural grade wall-mounted battery fixtures for all defined paths of egress, including the parking garage, fire pump room, elevator lobbies, stair tower, main lobby, and residential corridors.
- Created designs for pathways, device locations, core systems designs for floors 1-3, and typical residential layout for floors 4-6.
- The building’s engineering is comprised of sustainable features such as water source heat pumps, lighting controls, and low-water usage plumbing fixtures.